The application maintenance with MVC architecture is quick and one code can be reused again for different modules and applications. According to Asp.net web developers, MVC 6 architecture is biggest achievement of Beta 5 version in terms of scalable and flexible app designing and app development.
So what’s new in MVC 6 architecture. Let us see in brief here –
- MVC 6 has gone independent
- Cloud apps for your business
According to asp.net web developers, web API, MVC and visual studio 2015 is available as integrated model today. The asp.net MVC development allows you to deploy apps on IIS server to avoid overlapping between multiple frameworks. This architecture helps you in developing apps that suits to your business most.
- Dependency Injection Container
Here, you can also design your own dependency injection container too for your business app. But it is truly a cumbersome task, designing custom injection container so it is better to hire professional asp.net MVC web developers or asp.net MVC development team from reliable Software development Company.
- Application deployment has become easier
What are the benefits?
- It has become independent of system.web file that will not only reduce consumption of resources but development costs too.
- If you are interesting in designing or developing cloud optimized apps for your business then MVC 6 architecture is right option to consider.
- The other name for MVC 6 architecture is dependency injection container but it is available with limited functionalities only. To add extra benefits, custom solution should be considered.
- With MVC 6 architecture, app deployment has become easier and more flexible for asp.net web developers than it was done in past.